Parliament Of Owls: Jack Latham


Jack Latham is a British photographer who is well known for being the author of many photo books. Latham's most recent work being Latent Bloom, which was created using algorithms. 

During my visit to the exhibition I took some photos of the images I found interesting that were being displayed.



I felt that many of Jack Latham's images sat well with the time that we are living in, as they are political and also the masks in some of the photographs are fitting to what is going on in the world now. For me it felt like these images describes what is going on in the world. 

It was strange going to a gallery in these times, having to wear a mask and we had to book a slot which meant we only had thirty minutes to look at the images but during that time I saw everything and I enjoyed myself very much. It was fun going to a exhibition as I hadn't been to one since our exhibition was in Oriel Colwyn, so it was interesting seeing the work on display as it was a lot different to when ours was on. 

I like the fact that all he images that were being displayed were in a large scale, they were all black and white and had nice thick brown frames. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Premiere Pro

Seana Gavin

Interests and Inspirations